*** UPDATE: As a response to the Coronavirus situation facing local governments, all applicants will receive a no-cost 90 day pilot to provide immediate protection during this heightened period of cyber threats.
Calling All Municipalities:
AcceliGOV is Leading Cities’ annual opportunity for municipalities to compete for a pre-paid pilot project selected from among a pool of globally sourced, expert-vetted innovative solutions addressing today’s most pressing municipal challenges.
Nominations Deadline: April 15, 2020
Applications Deadline: April 30, 2020
The 2020 AcceliGOV Prize is provided by Blacksands, a powerful cybersecurity solution for municipal governments to secure their digital infrastructure and protect local residents, businesses and city stakeholders.
As cities move toward “smart cities” they are seeing a dramatic growth in digital connections. Much of this is driven by Data Access & Sharing; Building Automation; Connected Infrastructure; Smart City Applications; and Mobile Workforce. These new digital connections do not just pose a risk to data security, but also extensive service outages or even loss of life. Cities are struggling to manage increased security risks and the associated costs of all these new digital connections, while striving to serve their constituents.
The Benefits of this Free Pilot:
Blacksands is a leader in network architecture, identity & services management, threat analysis, industrial IoT architecture, and invisible dynamic networks. Apply to win a free pilot of this solution throughout 2020 and define the scale of your pilot.
Blacksands Pilot Offer for 2020:
– Full access to all connected Services including
PCs, IoT, SSH, Web Applications
– Unlimited receivers, certificates, and services
– Full access to Blacksands Administration Panel
– Unlimited Administrators
– Unlimited stakeholder managers
– Standard Blacksands support
– Setup is simple and requires minimal effort
- Complete brief application by April 30th at AcceliGOV.com
- Join an informational Webinar on the dangers of cyber attacks
- Semi-finalists create pilot project proposal
- Announcement of AcceliGOV 2020 winner
hours minutes seconds
Review AcceliGOV Competition Rules.