After a decade of accelerating change for cities globally, Leading Cities is now expanding its network, expertise, and resources to municipalities around the world. Those that become members of the Member Network will gain access to Leading Cities’ unique Smart City tools, as well as the mentorship and guidance of its cadre of public, private, academic and non-profit leaders.
- Join the Leading Cities’ information exchange through case studies, articles, daily #SmartCities Headlines, and published best practices.
- Join the City as a Platform Manifesto
Basic ($1,000 annually)
- Discount opportunities on Leading Cities events and partner conferences
- Publish articles and case studies through Leading Cities’ global distribution
- Free entry into the Twin Cities Matchmaking database, making it possible for cities to share their pressing urban priorities and be connected with cities that may share the same issues or have overcome such challenges.
- Access to Leading Cities certified Smart City solutions
Smart City ($5,000 annually)
- One-on-one access to global Smart City experts, through the Leading Cities’ global network of Smart City experts.
- Discounted Smart City Assessment: The tool allows a city to quickly assess its strengths and weaknesses in five key dimension areas related to city smartness and to set clear goals as to how it wishes to transform over the next two to five years.
- Global recognition and promotion of your city through Leading Cities’ international network of media partners.
Global Leader ($10,000 annually)
- Free Risk Assessment
- Smart City strategy review by different experts in the field, Taking into consideration past experiences from different member cities.
- Free AcceliCITY Smart Challenge (if selected)
- Connection to Smart City Project Managers with the skills to successfully implement Smart City projects.